The action camera will record for 30 minutes when the loop setting is set to 'off'. The loop setting can be changed to 2 or 5 minutes which will mean the action camera will continue recording until such time as you stop the recording. Please keep in mind that on this setting, if the SD card runs out of available storage space, it will begin to overwrite the oldest footage. Because of this, the loop setting will revert to 'off' each time you turn the product off so footage is not accidentally deleted.
Articles in this section
- X100 app says Video Streaming not supported
- How do I pair the Wrist Remote with X100
- User Guide - X100 (KBA12009)
- X100 Firmware
- When trying to open my X100 app, it says 'please download the correct app'. How do I fix this?
- My Camera Has Frozen And I'm Unable To Switch It Off.
- What is the range of WiFi?
- How do I know if my wrist remote is charged?
- Why does my action camera stop recording after 30 minutes?
- What type of SD cards can I use?