Whilst charging, the middle LED indicator will be a red colour. Once completely charged, the LED indicator will go out. To check if your wrist remote has any battery, please press the top button, if you see a green LED appear, your remote has at least some battery life available.
Articles in this section
- How do I pair the Wrist Remote with X150 ?
- How long can I record for with my X150?
- User Guide - X150 (KBA12016)
- Firmware - X150 (KBA12016)
- My X150 Camera Has Frozen And I'm Unable To Switch It Off.
- I can not select 2.7K/1440P/1080P@60 fps resolution because it is grayed out.
- What type of SD cards can I use?
- How do I know if my wrist remote FOR X150 is charged?