Please ensure that you have your R10+ connected to a power source using the supplied USB-mini power cable and that you have a Micro SD card inserted that is Class 4 (ideally Class 6) or above and 32GB or below
Articles in this section
- Can't access menu on R10 Plus
- SD Card went inside the R10+ camera, how do I get it back ?
- What type of SD card should I use with my R10+?
- User Guide - R10+ Car DVR (KBA12014)
- My R10+ is connected to the power, but it doesn't go to the record mode
- R10+ goes off quickly when I unplug the power cable
- My device will not record
- The image is blurry
- My R10+ keeps switching off / rebooting while plugged in.