Don’t land. That is almost certainly going to either hurt the dog or cause further stress. Animals are prone to notice Drones when they are flying close to the ground. We recommend that you raise the Drone to a higher altitude. You will find this almost always causes animals to lose interest. Then you can go about bringing the Drone back to you or continuing the flight.
Articles in this section
- User Guide - Delta Drone (KBA15007)
- Pre-flight check list - Delta Drone (KBA15007)
- Delta Drone Losing control when I attach an Action Camera to it, why ?
- My Drone keeps tipping when I take-off
- My Drone is beeping! What does this mean?
- My Drone Transmitter is beeping. Make it stop!
- My Delta Drone does not take-off?
- My Delta Drone freaks me out. What can I do?
- A dog is chasing my drone
- Can I attach other cameras to my Drone?