Media Hub only supports the partition size up to 2TB. If your Hard Drive is larger than 2TB, we suggest you to create a separate partition of 2TB and format it in FAT32 to make it compatible with Media Hub.
Articles in this section
- How do I transfer a file from one USB device to another ?
- How do I connect the HD Media Hub to my Surround Sound System amplifier?
- HD Media keeps turning off/ freezing during the movie ?
- Product User Manual
- How do I connect my HD Media Hub to a surround sound system amplifier?
- How do I transfer a file from one USB device to another?
- I accidentally changed the language, and I cannot change it back to English.
- Is this device is USB 3.0 compatible?
- Media Hub does not find the movies on my hard drive?
- My movie has two sound tracks of two different language, but I cannot find the option to change the sound track?