It is likely that the Revo Glider will be regulated as a motor vehicle by each State and Territory. The Revo Glider is not designed for use on the road or footpath and we do not advise using the Revo Glider on or around any public road, footpath or cycle path. Please consult your local and state road traffic authorities for advice.
Articles in this section
- Is there any speed restriction on this ?
- I can’t get the hang of riding the Revo Glider. What should I do?
- Is it legal to use the Revo Glider on the road or footpath?
- The Revo Glider is beeping. What do I do?
- How do I know that it is charging ?
- Flashing Red Circular light and the wheels do not move ?
- How do I re-calibrate the Revo Glider ?
- The Revo Glider battery icon is on. What do I do?