Whilst charging, the middle LED indicator will be a red colour. Once completely charged, the LED indicator will go out. To check if your wrist remote has any battery, please press the top button, if you see a green LED appear, your remote has at least some battery life available.
Articles in this section
- X100 app says Video Streaming not supported
- How do I pair the Wrist Remote with X100
- User Guide - X100 (KBA12009)
- Firmware - X100 (KBA12009)
- When trying to open my X100 app, it says 'please download the correct app'. How do I fix this?
- My Camera Has Frozen And I'm Unable To Switch It Off.
- What is the range of WiFi?
- How do I know if my wrist remote is charged?
- Why does my action camera stop recording after 30 minutes?
- What type of SD cards can I use?