It is often difficult for new Pilots to get used to the take-off procedure. To take-off without tipping, give the Drone a smooth lift of power with the Throttle, rather than a quick movement. Once in the air, keep the Drone level using the Right Stick (Elevator/Aileron). Please go to our YouTube page for tips on how to safely and easily pilot your Delta Drone.
Articles in this section
- User Guide - Delta Drone (KBA15007)
- Pre-flight check list - Delta Drone (KBA15007)
- Delta Drone Losing control when I attach an Action Camera to it, why ?
- My Drone keeps tipping when I take-off
- My Drone is beeping! What does this mean?
- My Drone Transmitter is beeping. Make it stop!
- My Delta Drone does not take-off?
- My Delta Drone freaks me out. What can I do?
- A dog is chasing my drone
- Can I attach other cameras to my Drone?