Yes, this device is rooted.
If you want to unroot the device, please follow this instruction:
- Download Root Browser app from here.
- Copy the APK file to a USB stick.
- Insert the USB drive to the media player.
- Open the USB from media player File Manager or File Browser and install the Root Browser app.
- Go to the Application folder and open the Root Browser app.
- Open the System Folder > Go to Xbin Folder.
- Select the file called 'su'.
- Press and hold the OK button.
- Select 'Delete' option and delete the file 'su'.
- Reboot the Media player (disconnect the power then plug it back in).
Your Smart Media Player will now be unrooted.