This is the latest firmware release for Kaiser Baas X100 (Version 00.05.06)
Note: Please check your firmware version before doing the upgrade. ( Go to Settings > System> System Info . If the firmware is the latest (Ver 00.05.06), do not do the firmware upgrade.)
This firmware fixes the following issues :
- Error popup message saying "Download the correct app" when you launch the X100 app on your Smartphone.
- Issues with viewing captured images on Phone and Tablet apps.
Firmware installation instruction
* Make sure the battery is fully charged before you start the firmware upgrade.
- Format the micro SD card
- Download two of the firmware files and copy into the root directory of the Micro SD card
- Insert the Micro SD card into X100
- Turn X100 on, the upgrading will start automatically and the LCD screen will turn off during the upgrading process.
- The overall upgrade process will take up to 2 minutes. During this time, the Kaiser Baas logo will appear on the display for around 30 seconds and all 3 lights will flash. After around 2 minutes, the lights will stop flashing. You may now remove the SD card and format it prior to using it with the X100.
Note: Make sure you delete the firmware files from the SD card once the update has been successfully completed.
|Download File 1|
|Download File 2|