This is the latest firmware release for Kaiser Baas X150 (Version 00.01.04)
This will fix the issues with Auto LCD off and Auto Power off.
Firmware installation instruction
* Make sure the battery is fully charged before you start the firmware upgrade.
- Download the file X150_Firmware.
- Open the folder X150_Firmware , copy just the firmware files (card_fw_update.mrk & SPHOST.BRN) and paste them into the root directory of the Micro SD card.
- Insert the Micro SD card into X150.
- Select YES to proceed with Firmware update. Note : This will take few minutes, Upon completion X150 will turn off.
- Take the SD card out and delete the firmware files from it before you use the same card.