For best results, we recommend using a class 10 SD card up to 32GB in capacity. Using a Ultra High Speed (UHS) SD card or larger than 32GB may cause recording inconsistencies or failure to record entirely.
Articles in this section
- Can't access menu on R10 Plus
- SD Card went inside the R10+ camera, how do I get it back ?
- What type of SD card should I use with my R10+?
- User Guide - R10+ Car DVR (KBA12014)
- My R10+ is connected to the power, but it doesn't go to the record mode
- R10+ goes off quickly when I unplug the power cable
- My device will not record
- The image is blurry
- My R10+ keeps switching off / rebooting while plugged in.