This is the latest firmware release for Kaiser Baas X90
This firmware fixes the following issue:
- Timestamp is visible on video recordings, regardless of if the setting is 'off'.
Firmware installation instruction
* Make sure the battery is fully charged before you start the firmware upgrade.
- Format the micro SD card
- Download the firmware file and copy into the root directory of the Micro SD card
- Insert the Micro SD card into X90
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds then release.
- Your X90 will take around 5 - 10 seconds for the update to complete. Once finished the product will turn on automatically.
- Your new Firmware version is N20161018V01
Note: Make sure you delete the firmware files from the SD card once the update has been successfully completed.