Released on : 06 Dec 2018
Performance enhancements and bug fixes
* Before you upgrade the firmware;
- Please look for the batch number of your X400 inside the battery compartment.
- Make sure the battery is fully charged, if not the camera must be powered with the USB cable.
- Please delete any previous firmware versions from your COMPUTER and SD card before downloading any new firmware file.
How to update the firmware
- Download the firmware file (SPHOST.BRN) and copy into the root directory of the Micro SD card
- Insert the Micro SD card into the action camera
- Turn the camera on, the upgrading will start automatically
- The overall upgrade process will take up to 2 minutes. Camera will turn itself off once the installation is completed.
|Batch number starts with BK|
|Batch number starts with BV|
Please sign in to leave a comment.