This is the latest firmware release for Kaiser Baas X250
Firmware installation instruction
* Make sure the battery is fully charged before you start the firmware upgrade.
- Download the firmware file (SD_CarDV.bin) and copy into the root directory of the Micro SD card
- Insert the Micro SD card into the action camera
- Turn the camera on, the upgrading will start automatically
- The overall upgrade process will take up to 2 minutes. Camera will turn itself off once the installation is completed.
Note: Make sure you delete the firmware files from the SD card once the update has been successfully completed. Otherwise the camera will detect the firmware every time when you turn on the camera with the card in.