The electronic brake release button may be applied. Adjust by unscrewing shroud screw on the BLACK hand break cable. Relocate the cable and button to correct position so the hand break tab is aligned.
Articles in this section
- E3 E-Scooter User Manual
- Why do I see a Bluetooth icon on the dashboard display ?
- How to disable Cruise Control on E3
- How to disable 'kick to start' and use the 'throttle to start' ?
- Switching the speed unit KPH.MPH
- Sparks appears when I connect the charger to the scooter
- Front light not working
- Locking Latch broken
- Kick stand broken
- Buckle lock broken