Check the scooter has been charged according to instructions. If the scooter still does not retain charge, contact Kaiser Baas for repair and servicing
Articles in this section
- E3 E-Scooter User Manual
- Why do I see a Bluetooth icon on the dashboard display ?
- How to disable Cruise Control on E3
- How to disable 'kick to start' and use the 'throttle to start' ?
- Switching the speed unit KPH.MPH
- Sparks appears when I connect the charger to the scooter
- Front light not working
- Locking Latch broken
- Kick stand broken
- Buckle lock broken