Check the scooter has been charged according to instructions. If the scooter still does not retain charge, contact Kaiser Baas for repair and servicing
Articles in this section
- How to disable Cruise Control on E3
- How to disable 'kick to start' and use the 'throttle to start' ?
- Switching the speed unit KPH.MPH
- Sparks appears when I connect the charger to the scooter
- Front light not working
- Locking Latch broken
- Kick stand broken
- Buckle lock broken
- Can I get my brake replaced ?
- Faulty buttons and/or control panel