Due to the nature of lithium batteries, the battery indicator may vary and not always appear accurate. The battery indicator adjusts based on load. For example when riding up a hill, the indicator will show a voltage drop as it is using more energy and shows charge life based on at the moment usage.
Articles in this section
- Sparks appears when I connect the charger to the scooter
- Front light not working
- Locking Latch broken
- Kick stand broken
- Buckle lock broken
- Can I get my brake replaced ?
- Faulty buttons and/or control panel
- My E-Scooter has flat tyre
- Battery indicator not displaying correctly
- Accelerator/Throttle sticks down