Due to the nature of lithium batteries, the battery indicator may vary and not always appear accurate. The battery indicator adjusts based on load. For example when riding up a hill, the indicator will show a voltage drop as it is using more energy and shows charge life based on at the moment usage.
Articles in this section
- Why do I see a Bluetooth icon on the dashboard display ?
- How to disable Cruise Control on E3
- How to disable 'kick to start' and use the 'throttle to start' ?
- Switching the speed unit KPH.MPH
- Sparks appears when I connect the charger to the scooter
- Front light not working
- Locking Latch broken
- Kick stand broken
- Buckle lock broken
- Can I get my brake replaced ?
Please sign in to leave a comment.