Due to the nature of lithium batteries, the battery indicator may vary and not always appear accurate. The battery indicator adjusts based on load. For example when riding up a hill, the indicator will show a voltage drop as it is using more energy and shows charge life based on at the moment usage.
Articles in this section
- E1 E-Scooter User Manual
- What is the operating range of E1 ?
- Electronic break is stuck/not releasing
- Switching the speed unit KPH/MPH on E1
- My E-Scooter is not charging
- Battery indicator not displaying correctly
- My E-Scooter has flat tyre
- Faulty buttons and/or control panel
- Kick stand broken
- Locking Latch broken