This is the latest firmware release for Kaiser Baas X450
Firmware installation instruction
* Make sure the battery is fully charged before you start the firmware upgrade.
- Download zip file (X450_F.W) into your computer and extract the zip file.
- Copy all the files into the root directory of the Micro SD card.
- Insert the Micro SD card into the action camera and power the camera on.
- Firmware update will start automatically, the overall upgrade process will take up to 2-3 minutes and the camera display screen will be blank during the whole process.
Note: Make sure you delete the firmware files from the SD card once the update has been successfully completed. Otherwise the camera will detect the firmware every time when you turn on the camera with the card in.
Please sign in to leave a comment.